Want a hard copy of this magazine? Subscribe HERE and we will send you the print version (the next time we publish). Join our mailing list and we will give you FREE access to the entire DCD Magazine PDF archive.
- Françoise Sullivan: The Beginnings of a Quebec Art Movement circa 1945
- Networking in Alberta by Sonja Barton
- Fundraising for ENCORE! Receives Major Boost
- Nesta Toumine's Collection Closer to Being Secure
- Dance Works Survive Through Notation
- Retracing Steps With Dancers of the '40's
- Original Weinzweig Score Rediscovered After 35 Years!
- Alberta's First Lady of Dance
Encore! Encore! Bulletin - Issue 3, 1985
This document is secured and cannot be edited. If you require permission to reprint or share, please contact michael<at>dcd.ca