Want this magazine for FREE? Join our mailing list and we will send you a hard copy (the next time we publish) AND give you FREE access to this and the entire DCD Magazine PDF archive.
- Françoise Sullivan: The Beginnings of a Quebec Art Movement circa 1945
- Networking in Alberta by Sonja Barton
- Fundraising for ENCORE! Receives Major Boost
- Nesta Toumine's Collection Closer to Being Secure
- Dance Works Survive Through Notation
- Retracing Steps With Dancers of the '40's
- Original Weinzweig Score Rediscovered After 35 Years!
- Alberta's First Lady of Dance
Encore! Encore! Bulletin - Issue 3, 1985
This document is secured and cannot be edited. If you require permission to reprint or share, please contact michael<at>dcd.ca